6.13.2019

Reading!!!!

Aww man! I didn't have the chance to post last week! Well, at least todays' a long one, because I am here with a topic that I hold very close to my heart...😝...



READING!!!!!!!!! 


I know, I know, I may have gone a little over the top there, but that deserved it! Reading is one of my favorite things to do, and I always find myself getting lost in a brilliant story! I have to say, probably my favorite type of book to read has got to be realistic fiction! I love hearing about people my age's story's, that make sense and actually could happen! Although, my favorite book is Harry Potter, I haven't really been interested in fantasy much. But, I did just finish a book today called Ingo, a fantasy book about mermaids by Helen Dunmore, that I really liked. Here is a list of some of my favorite books!

  • Harry Potter Series-J.K. Rowling
  • The Miscalculations of Lightning Girl-Stacy McAnulty
  • The Magic Misfits-Neil Patrick Harris
  • Because of Mr. Terupt Series-Rob Buyea
  • The Perfect Score-Rob Buyea
  • Almost Home, Hope Was Here, Close to Famous, Tell Me-Joan Bauer (Not a Series, I just really like her books!
  • Wonder
  • Jake and Lily, Loser, Stargirl-Jerry Spinelli
  • The Candymakers-Wendy Mass
  • The Friendship Bracelet-Arlene Stewart
Okay, I think thats enough, but trust me, theres more! Bye for now! 

No comments: